- Who we are?
- Our website is: http://intercambioslow-cost.com
What personal data is requested and why we ask it?
- When we receive comments from our visitors, we gather the personal data which appears on the comments form and in the IP address of visitors and the entire chain of actors of the Internet browser users to help us to detect spam.
- If you wish to download your images to the site, you should do without the location data included. Site’s visitors can download them and extract location data from images from site.
- Contact form
- To make easier your navigation through our site, in case to leave a comment you will have the option to save your name, E-mail address and site. Like this you shouldn’t fill every time your personal information if you leave another comment. These Cookies will be valid for one year.
- When you sign in, we will install several Cookies to keep your access information and your screen viewing options. These Cookies of access are valid two days and the screen Cookies, one year. If you select, « Recuérdame », you access will be active for two weeks. If you log-out from your account, the access Cookies will be deleted.
- If you edit or you publish a post, it will be saved by a Cookie. It will not have personal data, just the ID of the published post. It will be valid for one day.
Content from other sites
The articles from this site may include content from other sites (like videos, images, posts…). This content from another site will be treated as if the visitor had seen on another site.
With whom we share your personal information?
How many times we keep your personal information?
If you leave a comment, this one and your metadata will be definitively kept. Like this, we can recognize and approve following comments automatically, instead keep them in awaiting moderation.
We keep also personal information from log-in users in our site (in case to have them). That is on the user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (the only thing that they cannot do is change their username). The supervisors of the site can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
If you have an account or you have left comments on the site, you can request an export file with your personal data and other facilitated information. Likewise, you can ask us to delete your personal data -in case of having it. It doesn’t include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your personal data?
It’s possible that an automatic spam detection service checks the visitor’s comment.
Your contact information
How we protect your personal data?
What are the procedures against data breach?
From whom we receive personal information?
What kind of automated decision and/or profiling we do with data’s user?
Mandatories requirements of disclosure of sector information